domingo, enero 17, 2010

I just wanted to say...

*Listening: Ballad of Maxwell Demon - Velvet Goldmine Soundtrack*
*Mood: TiredTiredTired*

------------

Not a day goes by that I don't think of you.


Sometimes I listen to music I know you like so I can feel more connected with you. Silly, I know, but I also know that if I told you, you wouldn't laugh.


I miss you.


Other times I stumble upon rare songs --or bands-- and think of you. Think of the many hours I know you've spent searching and listening to your findings. And I find it remarkable.


I've often thought about calling you. I never do. Obviously. (You would probably smile a bit at that).


I really miss you.


It's weird not having you around. It's even more weird not having you around on my own volition. I never thought that would happen. (My guess is neither did you).


But I do think of you, a lot. Your voice is part of my internal repertoire now. (Some things just feel --sound, look, smell-- a lot better when they sound like you).


The problem is, the problem is, the problem is... (Why does it even have to exist a problem?). I'm not sure I know what is the problem anymore.


Anyway, I just wanted to say --whisper, yell, write-- that...

------------

1 comentario:

Narcoleptic_ll dijo...

Algo que decir sobre este post? mándame un mail.

Narkito.